We Help You Resolve Conflict and Build Trust so You Produce Better Results
- Work hard to be effective and efficient?
- Do your best to get along with people in your organization?
- Feel a responsibility to make a positive impact on those you work with?
At the same time, do you ever:
- Find yourself getting upset when something isn’t done right?
- Not know what to say when two employees have personality conflicts?
- Wonder what to do when a team member blames someone else for a mistake?
- Find yourself tongue-tied when accused of something that’s not true or fair?
If so, you’re not alone. In fact, did you know:
54% of employees believe their managers don’t intervene early enough during a conflict.
78% of employees leave because they don’t feel respected for their contribution.
25% of employees who’ve been on the receiving end of incivility take out their frustrations on clients and customers.
Want some good news? We can help you with the above!
We teach professionals the interpersonal and leadership skills they wish they had been taught at home, in school, and on the job.
As a result of our interactive presentations and training programs, your organization will experience:
- Reduced stress, employee turnover, and talent drain
- Greater employee engagement, performance, and productivity
- Improved brand reputation, marketplace advantage, and bottom line profits for the organization
What programs and services do we offer at A Conscious Choice?
We provide customized speaking, training and consulting on:
Bring out the best in yourself and others.
Proactively deal with conflict and challenging situations.
Create an environment where everyone is engaged and productive.
What Clients Are Saying
Meet Bonnie Artman Fox
Bonnie Artman Fox is a Conflict Resolution and Emotional Intelligence Expert who’s on a mission to help individuals and organizations resolve conflict and build trust. With 25+ years in the healthcare and psychology fields, she specializes in addressing the “elephant in the room” so teams get along and get better results.
If you’d like to discover how you and your team can create a more proactive, productive workplace, CLICK HERE to schedule a call with Bonnie to explore your group’s needs and goals, and discuss how she can help you achieve them.
Get your FREE copy of
6 Behaviors to Address, Defuse, and Resolve Conflict!
You’ll instantly receive practical strategies to boost team collaboration and our monthly newsletter filled with action steps, inspiring quotes, and insights you can use immediately!