Intervention Consultation Next Steps
Congratulations on taking the next step to address abrasive behaviors negatively affecting your work culture.
Intervening to address abrasive behavior is an act of courage. By taking action, you are taking a stand to protect the overall health of your organization. Your employees will thank you for in the long run.
The next step before our call is to complete the Intervention Consultation Questionnaire.
Please follow the below instructions:
- Allow at least 15-20 minutes to complete the questionnaire. The time it takes you depends on the severity of the situation.
- The more detailed you are in describing your current challenges prepare us to develop a customized plan, so you intervene successfully and stop behaviors from destroying your work culture.
- Items to consider when completing your questionnaire:
- How have employee morale, turnover, and productivity been affected?
- How long has the abrasive behavior been happening?
- Do you have the support of your executive leadership team to address the abrasive behavior?
- What has been the cost so far in allowing abrasive behavior regarding employee turnover, HR investigations, lawsuits, etc.?
- What is likely to happen if nothing is done to stop the behavior?
Thank you in advance for filling out this questionnaire so that our time focuses on equipping you with the mindset, skills, and confidence to respond to challenging employees with calm composure and clear messages.